Integration engineer is a technology owner in the FAB responsible for sustaining, controlling and improving the various technology health indices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bring technology from development phase to high volume production. Lead projects to improve new technologies manufacturing efficiency and quality level.
• Lead Yield and device performance improvement activities. Work closely with device, in-line, process, and other yield engineers.
• Lead problem solving and crash teams.
• Sustain technology quality indices and initiate improvement activities.
• Constant and direct communication with customers (presentations, reports, conference calls).