About Tower Semiconductor
Looking for a career path in the high tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high tech industry then Tower Semiconductor is the place to be!
Tower Semiconductor is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
• Overall responsibility for spare parts and technical services supply for MH site.
• Full ownership of spare parts procurement process, from PO creation to confirmation and on-site delivery.
• Responsibility for “Machine Down”, emergency spare parts delivery, achieving shortest lead time feasible.
• Working with ERS departments to fulfill specific requirements for spare parts and services.
• Sourcing of unique spare parts and alternative service providers.
• Initiate and lead spare parts and technical services, cost saving projects.
• Updating and maintaining spare parts parameters and information in SAP.
• Negotiating spare parts and services agreements, maintaining long term supplier relationships.
• Support the global purchasing team as the site representative.
This Job Is For You If
• You are energetic, passionate, and self-driven person, with “Can Do” attitude.
• You combine strong analytical skills with practical “Hands-on” approach.
• Academic degree (Supply Chain, Engineering or equal) – a Must
• Energetic and Multi-Tasking Team player with Can-Do attitude
• Purchasing/Supply Chain experience – Advantage
• Experience in equipment engineering/maintenance – Advantage
• Experience in negotiations/vendor management – Advantage
• Good verbal and written English – a Must
• Strong Microsoft Office capabilities