Chief Information Security Officer
Location: Migdal Haemek, ISR, 2310502
Company: Tower Semiconductor Ltd.
About Tower Semiconductor
Looking for a career path in the high tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high tech industry then Tower Semiconductor is the place to be!
Tower Semiconductor is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
With this position you will provide global leadership and strategy for our company as part of the global information security department.
In this role, you will establish, maintain and oversee the company’s vision and strategy and lead the program to ensure the company has the right tools and controls in place to protect its business operations, data, tools and network against cyber threat.
Develop, implement and monitor the company information security risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information are owned, controlled, or processed by the organization.
Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, processes, standards and guidelines.
Own our ISO27001 certification program, includes internal/external audits
The ideal candidate needs to be a team player with vast experience in information security and cyber with willingness to learn and evolve.
This Job Is For You If
You have the knowledge, skill and passion for:
• An excellent understanding of best practices within Information Security and risk management.
• Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security threats.
• Responsibility for infrastructure security domain
• Work with developers to ensure SDLC security.
• Ability to influence others and work at all levels and departments across the organizational and with external vendors and partners.
• Cybersecurity certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CCISO).
• Experience in working in global enterprise
• Experience with managing ISO 27001 and SOX
• AWS experience is an advantage
• Fast and self-learner with outstanding technical skills
• Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute
• Fluent English