Maintain and build capacity models, analyze changes for various Fab loading scenarios, Identify bottlenecks and apply problem solving methodology to eliminate such to improve productivity, cycle time and on-time delivery to customers. Propose, evaluate, and apply adequate real time production dispatch algorithms keeping up with changes in loading mix, volume, and timing at manufacturing facility. Balance supply and demand in a manner that achieves the financial and service objectives.
• Ensure capacities are clearly identified through thorough investigation and application of engineering planning models and tools.
• Identify applicable operational metrics to accurately highlight concerns related to performance to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Identify and initiate projects to ensure the continues improvement achieved through completion of identified action plans.
• Generate various reports, comparisons, and analysis to support management team in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage and lead cross functional projects, from planning through implementation.