- Lead the maintenance activities for all Abatement equipment (Marathon, Centrotherm, and Guardian).
- Troubleshoot complex failures and assist BU Operators to resolve difficult failures
- Identify reoccurring failures and help eliminating top failures and improving availability and performance of the equipment
- Assist with repairs of toxic gas monitoring/alarming equipment, fire control loop monitoring/alarming loops, and building security hardware, including cameras and doors
- Perform general repairs on facility equipment such as control and instrumentation
- Perform calibration on facility assets as needed
- Review and maintain critical spare parts inventory for facilities assets
- Perform work according to manufacturer's blueprints, schematics, specifications, and procedures.
- Document failures in Facility Maintenance System and make recommendation for improvement
- Follow company safety, procedures, and health regulations. Stay up to date on maintenance procedures and documentation
Work assignments are somewhat repetitive to moderate in nature; solve low complexity problems and assist other technicians with a variety of tasks. Participate in problem solving teams.
Works under general supervision considerable freedom for independent action. Makes decisions that impact production, support areas, operations and offices. Assignment Complexity. Work assignments are somewhat repetitive to moderate in nature; solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Participate in problem solving teams.
Communicates/works closely with internal customers/outside contractors. Interface with other groups such as Equipment and Production
No management responsibilities. Communicate with senior technicians and management for directions and escalate as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (may include some of the following):