- Comply with The National Electric Code for all electrical designs and work. Any applicable State and local City Codes. Uniform Building Code. Safety Procedures such as Lock Out Tag Out, Electrocution Prevention, NFPA 70E Arc Flash compliance.
- Perform Electrical Power Plans, Electrical Lighting Plans, Electrical Panel Schedules, Power Distribution Single Line Diagrams, Electrical Control Schematics and Wiring Diagrams, Electrical Specialty Power Plans, (Semiconductor Tools), Toxic Gas Alarms, Schematics and Floor Plans, Installation of Remote Sensors and Communication links to Toxic Gas Monitor Cabinets, Development of Fire Alarm Plans
- All Design Drawings are completed in Auto Cad to bid to multiple Electrical contractors. Specification of Electrical Power Distribution Equipment such as Panelboards, Large Panelboards (AKA switchboards), Transformers, Industrial Circuit Breakers, Motor Control Centers, Lighting Fixtures, Electrical Receptacles, Variable Frequency Drives, Control apparatus
- Perform Equipment Power Requirements. Analyze, calculate, and specify power required for future and current equipment. Prepare specification for Electrical Power Feeders with all required Electrical Calculations
- Analyze and address any Power Quality issues
- Respond to Emergency Situation such as Partial Power Outage to Critical Equipment. Provide a back-up power for scheduled shutdown
- Support Emergency Power Generation at 480V level design, implementation, and sustaining
- Knowledge of Medium Voltage Power Grid of 12kV level. Familiar with coordination study, operation and types of Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers, and Protective Relaying.
- Support Annual Infrared (I.R.), Ultrasound (U.S.) Testing, and Substation Transformer Annual Oil Testing
- Support UPS Testing, and Partial Discharge Testing for Medium Voltage Gear
- Comply with all ISO requirements and be able to develop new ISO procedures as needed.
- Work toward achieving and exceeding assigned goals and projects
- Provide a monthly report summarizing all maintenance and project activities
- Work with a high level of autonomy according to managerial priorities
- Ability to travel to domestic and international Tower sites to provide support as needed
Assignment Complexity – Design and problem solving are primary functions and multitasking is required to coordinate other functions
Accountability/Discretion – Needs to meet all established goals and metrics by area manager, and deliver commitments on time
Working Relationships – Daily interactions with area manager, technicians, other groups, and contractors
Supervision – Work under minimum supervision. Independently develops solutions, and interacts with management and other team members on implementation, and follows escalation plans
Conditions – Very dynamic work environment with changing priorities and high urgency to respond without any delay
Working Conditions – Mainly Office, Facilities, and FAB clean-room environment. Lifting load up to 50 pounds. For load higher than 50 pounds help from other technicians and follow safety procedures will be required