- Eliminate reoccurring equipment failures by devising new approaches and developing solutions to complex problems without appreciable direction.
- Share technical knowledge and give training and lectures pertaining to assigned toolsets
- Optimize preventive maintenance procedures and provide clear instructions and documentation to technicians
- Contributes to the development of new principles or concepts, new techniques or procedures.
- Work toward achieving and exceeding assigned goals established in the Annual Performance Review
- Work with equipment vendors or second source companies to modify parts and improve Equipment performance
- Work toward achieving and exceeding assigned goals such as assigned metrics goals (MTTR, MTBF, Up Time)
- Identify opportunities for reducing maintenance and operating costs, and provide cost studies for all preventive maintenance activities. Optimize spare parts inventory and reduce spares cost.
- Lead the process of evaluating new equipment or software, and make recommendations to meet TowerJazz business objectives. Perform source inspections at the vendor site as required, and work with facilities and the vendor to meet installation schedules.
- Work with the Process Engineering group on identifying opportunities to improve yield, and maintaining equipment process parameters within specifications
- Work with the Production group on identifying opportunities to improve cycle time
- Provide a monthly report summarizing all maintenance and project activities
- Work with a high level of autonomy according to managerial priorities
- Comply with all ISO requirements and be able to develop new ISO procedures as needed.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international TowerJazz sites to provide support as needed
Assignment Complexity – Problem solving is a primary function and multitasking is required to coordinate other functions
Accountability/Discretion – Needs to meet all established goals and metrics by area manager, and deliver commitments on time
Working Relationships – Daily interactions with area manager, technicians, other groups, and equipment vendors
Supervision – Work under minimum supervision. Independently develops solutions, and interacts with area manager on implementation, and follows escalation plans
Conditions – Very dynamic work environment with changing priorities and high urgency to respond without any delay