SH ERS Photo
Location: Migdal Haemek, ISR, 2310502
Company: Tower Semiconductor Ltd.
About Tower Semiconductor
Looking for a career path in the high tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high tech industry then Tower Semiconductor is the place to be!
Tower Semiconductor is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
Manage and direct Equipment Support Section , maintenance and improvement including tools installation. Responsible for world class equipment performance and maintenance costs. As member of the ERS management team, responsible for all Fab performance indices, including delivery, cycle time, quality and cost.
• Roles & Responsibilities
• Along with other ERS staff members, responsible for all Fab operations indices including but not limited to yield, cycle time and OSD, revenue, cost, gross margin, capacity/savings/quality projects, NPI etc.
• Manage, direct and develop Equipment Techs and Engineers, both technically and professionally. Define coaching, development and training programs for Managers, Techs and Engineers.
• Establish policy, BKM methodologies and systems for equipment maintenance, equipment improvements and upgrades, spare parts sourcing, inventory and repairs, vendors service contracts
• Define equipment performance control systems to support high volume manufacturing by assuring predictable, stable and world class performance, matching the Fab business needs
• Direct Equipment Techs and Engineers in solving equipment problems, equipment performance improvement and cost reduction activities
• Tightly control Equipment spare, services, budget and manage spare parts store inventory to meet defined AOP objectives.
• Management of technical communication, collaboration and partnership with equipment makers and vendors, including service contracts policy definition, Metrics and management
• Participate in strategic operations planning with respect to equipment requirements, capacity definition and increase, process and tools selection, cost reduction projects
• Work with Process and Production groups to achieve Fab goals
This Job Is For You If
You have the ability to conduct data, statistical analysis and lead projects
You are “hands on” and electronically and/or mechanically inclined
You always strive for the root cause of technical problems
If you are creative and you think outside of the box
If you are self-motivated and a self-starter
• BSc degree required in one of the following fields – Chemical Eng, Materials Eng, Mechanical Eng., Physics, Electronics Eng.
• At least 3 years operations experience (advantage to process engineering experience)
• Strong understanding of semiconductor process tools technologies, problem solving methods, mechanical, electronics and control.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills
• Team Player and very high service orientation
• High level English
• Ability to work under pressure and changing environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills