Director, Capital Sourcing
Location: Newport Beach, CA, USA, 92660
Company: Tower Semiconductor Ltd.
About Tower Semiconductor
Looking for a career path in the high-tech manufacturing industry? Become part of a team focused on delivering the most exciting semiconductor technology to the world! If you enjoy working with others in a fast pace environment and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the high-tech industry, then Tower Semiconductor is the place to be!
Tower Semiconductor is a global specialty foundry leader! We specialize in manufacturing analog integrated circuits for more than 300 customers worldwide in growing markets such as automotive, medical, industrial, consumer and aerospace and defense, among others.
This position can be based in Newport Beach, Ca, San Antonio, TX, or Migdal HaEmek, Israel
Global Responsibility for all Capital Equipment sourcing activities including tools, services, and spares. A successful candidate will know how to maximize corporate profitability through the development of comprehensive strategic sourcing management. This will include cost effective sourcing, on time delivery, quality assurance, and active supplier management. They will possess a supplier engagement style that makes Tower a preferred customer for each strategic supplier, demonstrated by efficiency program alignments, where both supplier and company benefit.
This job is for you if
- Create strong partnerships with key suppliers with win-win market share and efficiency profit sharing
- Develop category strategies that provides quality supply, world-class technologies, and the best long-term total cost
- Lead and develop a small team of strategic sourcing professionals
- Analyze market forecast and trends and drive global procurement strategy accordingly
- Develop alternative suppliers for better quality and cost of material and services
- Ensure timely delivery of equipment and services to maintain uninterrupted/continuous production
- Achieve annual cost reduction goals to achieve margin objectives
- Monitor the cost, schedule and performance aspects of major suppliers
- Own the capital process from project development through tool certification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in procurement & supply chain
- Must have experience working in the global semiconductor industry with fab capital suppliers
- Must have semiconductor experience
- Proven track record in managing capital sourcing teams in a large global company
- Proven track record in vendor negotiations and complex negotiations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills up to the executive level
- BSc degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to travel domestic and international